Halloween Family Camp at Camp Erdman
Fri-Sun, October 20 – 22, 2017
Pack up your family for 3 days, 2 nights of camp fun and adventure at the annual Halloween Camp Erdman Family Camp, October 20 - 22, located beachfront in Mokuleia.
The Family Camp, open to all ages from keiki to kupuna, is offered for an all-inclusive affordable fee which includes cabin accommodations with full bathrooms, bunk beds, hot showers and electricity, 6 delicious buffet meals and a full schedule of activities for the whole family including:
- Halloween Costume Contest and Scavenger Hunt Trick or Treating
- Haunted House
- Camp Activities: Alpine Tower Climb, Camp fire, Swimming, Archery, Hiking, Arts & Crafts and Keiki Club for the young ones and much more!
Special rates available for Y member and military with valid ID. Bring your own tent camping options also available. For more info, go to www.camperdman.org or call 808-637-4615.
Windward YMCA Mermaids Halloween Show
Sunday, October 29, 3 pm
- Where: Windward YMCA at 1200 Kailua Road, Kailua, Hawaii 96734
- What: The community is invited to the annual Mermaids Halloween Show at the Windward Y pool. The Mermaids are a popular synchronized swimming group class which is open to all Y members interested in learning the art of “dancing in the water!” The class is offered every Sunday, at 2:30 pm at the Windward YMCA!
- Cost: Free
- Info: 808-261-0808
Mililani YMCA 5th Annual "Trunk & Treat" Family Event
Saturday, October 28, 2017: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Where: Mililani YMCA, 95-1190 Hikikaulia Street, Mililani, HI 96797, Front Parking Lot
- What: Join us an evening of “Trunk or Treating” among “costumed cars” and a costume contest that takes place at 6 pm. There’s also carnival games, bouncers, and delicious food for a nominal fee. We’re also looking for more “Trunk or Treat” Costumed Cars to join in along with volunteers to pass out goodies
- Cost: Event free; nominal fee for food, carnival games and bouncer.
- Info: Contact Keola Taniguchi at 808-275-4626 or email@example.com.