Ready for the Best Summer Ever?
The YMCA Island Y Adventure enriches the summer months with a range of activities and plenty of time for friendships and adventure! It’s become an island tradition for keiki to come to our Summer Programs to enjoy summer time fun with nature, games, excursion, and arts & crafts.
2017 YMCA Summer Options
Check out more of our upcoming summer options and register today! Get a YMCA Summer Family Membership and you'll save up to 20% off Summer Programs and Camp!
- Summer Day Camp (Completed Grades K - 5)
- Available at Kaimuki, Mililani, Nu'uanu, and Windward
- Summer Time
- Available at Kalihi (Completed Grades K - 5) and Leeward (Completed Grades K - 6)
- Specialty Day Camps
- Outdoor Camp (Completed Grades 3 - 6)
- Off the Hook! Camp (Completed Grades 3 - 6)
- Survive with the Y Camp (Completed Grades 3 - 6)
- Bling it on! Camp (Completed Grades K - 3)
- STEAM Camp (Completed Grades K - 3)
- LEGO® Camp (Completed Grades K - 3)
- Marine Science (Completed Grades K - 3)
- Youth Lifeguards (Completed Grades 4 - 6)
- Fun and Funky Art (Completed Grades K - 3)
- Youth Engineers (Completed Grades 3 - 8)
- Youth Lifeguards (Completed Grades 6 - 8)
- Youth Survivors (Completed Grades 3 - 8)
- Youth Chefs (Completed Grades 3 - 8)
- Youth Explorers (Completed Grades 3 - 8)
- Youth Navigators (Completed Grades 3 - 8)
- After-Summer School Programs: Based on the start and end dates of each summer school program and dismissal times. Please inquire with your selected branch for specific rates
- Club Mid Explorers
- LIT: Leader-In-Training
Aquatics (For All Ages)
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Teams
Camp Erdman (For Ages 7 – 17 years old)
- Nestled between the Wai‘anae mountains and beaches of Mokule‘ia, campers enjoy fun, exciting and life changing experiences!
- Traditional Resident Camp (Weekly Sessions from May 28-August 4)
Camps Upgrades (Weekly Sessions from May 28-August 4): Surf Camp,
Horse Camp, Swim Camp, and English as a Second Language Camp
- 4th of July Family Camp (June 30-July 2): Celebrate this all-American holiday with us with camp activities, a barbecue and a special family challenge! Activities includes swimming, archery, Alpine Tower, Keiki Club, hikes, games and delicious meals!
- Day Camps: May 30-August 4
- 9 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 4 Weeks, Weekly, Daily, Half-Day (Availability May Vary By Branch)
- Program Hours vary by branch. Please contact a Y branch for hours.
- Aquatics: Available Year Round
- Resident & Specialty Camps: May 28-August 4 (Weekly Sessions)
- Family Camp: June 30-July 2