Atherton Student Housing
Located directly across the University of Hawaii’s Manoa campus, the Atherton Y is a Co-Ed residence hall for college students attending an accredited college on 'Oahu. The Atherton Y offers a unique balance between private and community living with residents from around the world, all of whom are seeking a quality education in Honolulu.
Facilities and Amenities
- Single, Double or Quad occupancy.
- Shared kitchenette with microwave and range
- Coin operated laundry
- Air Conditioned study room
- Air Conditioned Lounge
- Group living area w/ Basic Cable TV, Wii, Xbox 360, Pool and Ping Pong Tables.
- Dining room.
- Wireless and wired internet access
- Rooms are furnished with a standard twin bed, dresser, desk, chair and closet.
- Residents registered for full Summer Session, Spring and Fall Semesters receive YMCA of Honolulu Fitness Memberships. The Fitness Membership is valid at any YMCA of Honolulu facility at no additional cost.
Nu'uanu Student Residence ProgramOur Student Residence Program offers male full-time students very affordable and safe housing in a friendly community oriented environment.
The Nu`uanu YMCA is conveniently located in downtown Honolulu. We are only a 5 minute walk from Hawaii Pacific University's downtown location and only a 15 minute bus ride to the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- $670 per month or $820 with covered parking
- Minimum of 9 credits per semester to qualify
- Subway is open 6 days a week (lunch & dinner)
- Restaurants and Art Galleries within walking distance
- Grocery Store located across the street
- Residency is accessible 24 hours/7 days a week
- Residence Handbook policies and procedures apply
- Free access to health and wellness facilities