7:30am - 12noon and/or 2:30pm - 7:30pm
(need to be able to to work either shift at least once a day Monday - Saturday)
LOCATION: Windward Branch
Position is responsible for supervision of children while parents utilize the fitness facility at the Windward YMCA. Reports directly to the Child Watch Coordinator.
- Supports the vision of the Association.
- Responsible for healthy and safety of the children in the Child Watch room.
- Maintain the cleanliness of Child Watch room.
- Conducts quality activities for children.
- Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff volunteers and the community.
- Wears required name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with the required dress code.
- Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Customer service oriented.
- Knowledge of general health and wellness.
- Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
- TB clearance required
- Experience in baby-sitting or child care preferred.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org