About the Y
Try the Y for FREE with a 3-Visit Trial Pass!
Our 3-Visit Trial Free Pass allows you to work out at any of our 6 YMCA of Honolulu facilities. Try a fitness class, visit our gym facilities, or take a swim in one of our lap pools. While you're there, chat with one of our Membership Specialists to take the next step.
Primary guest must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of Hawaii. Limit one trial pass per individual per lifetime. Meeting with Membership Specialist, YMCA tour, photo ID and guest registration is required. Not valid for individuals who are former members at the YMCA of Honolulu. The 3-Visit Trial Pass is valid for 3 visits to the Y and expires 3 months from initial sign up date.
Join the Y, Save $50!**
If you join the YMCA in the month of January, we'll waive the Joiner's Fee, a $50 value! Enter enter the coupon code FREE online to save!
Membership includes access to all 6 YMCA facilities on Oahu. Family Memberships also includes free childwatch while you work out and discounts on youth programs (after-school, intersession, summer), swimming, sports, performing arts and Camp Erdman.
- Island-wide access to all YMCA branches on O‘ahu
- High quality equipment and machines
- Heated swimming pools
- Free fitness orientations and assessments
- Various courts for handball, racquetball and basketball
- Personal trainers and certified instructors
- Free first guided workout
- Free monthly health and wellness workshops
- Free onsite childcare (ages 6 weeks to 12 years, subject to space availability while parents work out)*
- Reduced rates for programs such as swim lessons, youth programs, etc.*
- Reduced rates for selected programs at YMCA Camp Erdman
- Access to over 200 Group Exercise classes island-wide!
- Kaimuki, 4835 Kilauea Avenue, Honolulu
- Kalihi, 1335 Kalihi Street, Honolulu
- Leeward, 94-440 Mokuola Street, Waipahu
- Mililani, 95-1190 Hikikaulia Street, Mililani
- Nu’uanu, 1441 Pali Highway, Honolulu
- Windward, 1200 Kailua Road, Kailua
*with family membership
**Please note that the YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.