About the Y
FREE Summer Memberships For Teens
‘Ōpio Summer Membership
Are you a student entering grades 9-12 this fall? If so, the YMCA of Honolulu is offering a *FREE Summer Teen Membership from June 7-July 31!
Mahalo to the David C. Ai Charitable Trust for sponsoring free teen summer memberships!
*Current teen members or teens who have had a Y membership in the last 60 days are not eligible for this program.
‘Ōpio Summer Membership Benefits:
- Full access to 6 YMCA locations, to include gyms, pools, fitness centers, and multi-purpose spaces
- A safe space to spend time and make new friends
- Fun social events and physical activities
- Opportunities for leadership and community service development
- A pathway to jobs at the Y and career development
Ready to Get Started?
- Register Online for your Free ‘Ōpio Summer Membership:
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need your parent/guardian to sign a waiver form.
- Teens must also bring in a valid state ID, student ID, or most recent report card.