About the Y
Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at the Y
Kaiser Permanente is providing free vaccine clinics at YMCA of Honolulu facilities. The clinics are open to the public: No charge, no copay, and walk-in’s welcome!
To save time, please print, complete and bring with you Kaiser Permanente’s Pre-Vaccination Assessment and Consent Form, and if you have insurance, the Insurance Information Form. Uninsured participants are welcome. Kaiser will also have forms available for you to complete at the clinic:
About The Vaccine
- Pfizer for those 12 years or older.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted full approval for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for people ages 16 years and up; and FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for people 12 years to 15 years old.
- For more information, visit kp.org/covidvaccine or call 808-432-2260.
Booster Shot of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Qualifications:CDC recommends that the following groups should receive a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine at least 6 months after completing their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series (i.e., the first 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine):
CDC also recommends that the following groups may receive a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine at least 6 months after completing their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series, based on their individual benefits and risks:
- people aged 65 years and older
- residents aged 18 years and older in long-term care settings
- people aged 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions
These recommendations only apply to people who previously received a Pfizer-BioNTech primary series (i.e., the first 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine).
- people aged 18–49 years with underlying medical conditions
- people aged 18–64 years at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional settingPeople can talk to their healthcare provider about whether getting a Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster shot is appropriate for them.
- Valid photo identification.
- If you have medical insurance, please bring your insurance card with you and print and complete this insurance information form. [Forms will be available for you to complete at the clinic.] Uninsured participants are also welcome.
- Please print and complete this pre-vaccination questionnaire and consent form and bring it with you to your appointment. [Forms will be available for you to complete at the clinic.] If the individual getting the shot is under 18, a parent/guardian needs to sign the Kaiser Assessment and Consent form (and circle parent/guardian on the form). A parent/guardian does not need to be present for the minor to receive the shot if the questionnaire/consent form is signed and filled out.
- If you are receiving your second dose, please bring your vaccination card with you.
- Please wear a mask.
Dates & Locations:
Mililani YMCA : 95-1190 Hikikaulia St, Mililani, HI 96789
- Sunday, October 3, 10 am – 12 pm
- Sunday, October 24, 10 am – 12 pm
- Sunday, November 14, 10 am – 12 pm
Nu’uanu YMCA: 1441 Pali Highway, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Monday, October 4, 1 pm - 4 pm
Windward YMCA: 1200 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734
Clinic Located at Windward Y Back Parking Lot adjacent to Ulupo Heiau
- Tuesday, October 5, 1 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday, October 26, 1 pm – 4 pm