About the Y
Get $250 in Y Credit for a New Hire Referral!
Hiring Youth Program Leaders, Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Y Facility Team Members & More!
Looking for high-energy team members ready to make a difference in the lives of children, teens and people of all ages in our community!
- Full and Part-Time Positions.
- Free Y Membership.
- Up to 60% Discounts on Y Youth & Family Programs.
- Paid Training.
- Y Swim Instructor Certification provided.
- YMCA Lifeguard Certification available with fee reimbursement if hired at the YMCA.
- Fun & welcoming work environment.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others every day.
- Gain career-building experience.
Quick Interviews & On-the-Spot Job Offers
Apply online and we'll give you a call to set up an in-person, or by phone, or Zoom interview - which ever is most convenient for you!
Referral Program: Earn $250 in Y Credit
For every person you refer to the Y who is hired and employed for a minimum of 60 days.
HOW TO REFER:
- Ask your referral to view our job opportunities and apply online.
- Ask your referral to list your name and phone number in the “Who Referred You” box on their application.
Y credits which will be deposited, 2 weeks after your referral has completed 60 days of employment, automatically into your Y Member or Program account, or if you do not have a Y account, you will receive instructions on how to set up an account. “Y Credits” are not refundable for cash and must be used within 1 year. Person hired must be either a first-time or eligible rehire (eligible rehire is anyone who left the YMCA in good standing over 6 months ago). There is no limit to the number of referrals made or Y credits you can earn.