About the Y
Youth and Aquatics Staff $900 Job Bonus or $250 in Y Credit for a New Hire Referral!
Hiring Youth Program Leaders, Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Y Facility Team Members & More!
Looking for high-energy team members ready to make a difference in the lives of children, teens and people of all ages in our community!
- Full and Part-Time Positions.
- Free Y Membership.
- Up to 60% Discounts on Y Youth & Family Programs.
- Paid Training.
- Y Swim Instructor Certification provided.
- YMCA Lifeguard Certification available with fee reimbursement if hired at the YMCA.
- Fun & welcoming work environment.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others every day.
- Gain career-building experience.
Quick Interviews & On-the-Spot Job Offers
Apply online and we'll give you a call to set up an in-person, or by phone, or Zoom interview - which ever is most convenient for you!
$900 Job Bonus (Awarded in $300 quarterly bonuses)
For positions in:
- Elementary Age, Middle School, and High School Programs
- A+ Afterschool Program, After School Program (ASP), Before School Program (BSP), Fall Intersession, Na Alakai, 21CCLC Program
- Qualifying Positions: Program Aides, Youth Leaders, Site/Program Coordinators, Youth/Program Directors
- Early Learning & Preschool
- Qualifying Positions: Teachers, and Teacher Aides
- Qualifying Positions: Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
Earn a $300 bonus each quarter, up to $900 for the 2022-23 School Year. To qualify for a quarterly bonus, you must work a minimum of 130 hours in that quarter (Fall 2022: August 1, 2022 through October 7, 2022; Winter 2022: October 3, 2022 through December 30, 2022; Spring 2023: January 4, 2023 through March 17, 2023).
Referral Program: Earn $250 in Y Credit*
For every person you refer to the Y who is hired and employed for a minimum of 60 days.
HOW TO REFER:
- Ask your referral to view our job opportunities and apply online.
- Ask your referral to list your name and phone number in the “Who Referred You” box on their application.
Y credits which will be deposited, 2 weeks after your referral has completed 60 days of employment, automatically into your Y Member or Program account, or if you do not have a Y account, you will receive instructions on how to set up an account. “Y Credits” are not refundable for cash and must be used within 1 year. Person hired must be either a first-time or eligible rehire (eligible rehire is anyone who left the YMCA in good standing over 6 months ago). There is no limit to the number of referrals made or Y credits you can earn.