At Camp Erdman, kids unplug from their electronics and connect with themselves, each other, and their counselors who are great role models. We intentionally teach 21st century skills that help them succeed in college and the real world.
Camp Erdman is much more than archery, the ropes courses and camp outs. It's a safe place for kids to discover who they are, improve skills, and develop independence. Our goal is to create a nurturing, yet challenging community where kids thrive.
Summer Camp Options
- Day Camp (Completed grades K-5)
- Traditional Overnight Camp (Completed grades 1 - 10)
- Campers can opt to add on one of our Specialty Camps as part of their traditional camp week and spend four mornings immersed in the activity, developing skills and confidence. Specialty camp options include: Surf, Horse, Adventure, and High Ropes.
- Mini Camp (Completed grades 1 -10): July 6 - 8
- Mini Camp is designed for first-time campers interested in sampling overnight camp or experienced campers looking for a little extra camp! This three-day, two-night camp is a condensed version of our Traditional Overnight Resident Camp program. All meals are included. There are no transportation options for mini camp. Parents would drop off and pick up their campers at YMCA Camp Erdman.
- Teen Overnight Camps: Each day is packed full of special activities just for our teens!
- Leadership-In-Training (LIT) (Completed grade 10)
- Camp Assistant (CA) (Completed grade 11)