At Camp Erdman, kids unplug from their electronics and connect with themselves, each other, and their counselors who are great role models. We intentionally teach 21st century skills that help them succeed in college and the real world.
Camp Erdman is much more than archery, the ropes courses and camp outs. It's a safe place for kids to discover who they are, improve skills, and develop independence. Our goal is to create a nurturing, yet challenging community where kids thrive.
2023 Summer Camp Options
- Day Camp (Completed grades K-5): May 29 - August 5
- Traditional Overnight Camp (Completed grades 1 - 10): May 28 - August 5
- Kids and teens come back year after year for this 5-night, 6-day overnight camp experience!
- Optional Add-ons: Must be registered for traditional overnight camp
- Specialty Additions: Campers can opt to add a specialty to their traditional overnight camp week and spend mornings immersed in the activity, developing skills and confidence. Specialty additions include: Adventure, Climbing, Horse, Ike Hawaii, Resilience, Surf, or Specialty Camp Sampler (Join Surf, Horse, Adventure, and either Climbing or Ike Hawaii Camps throughout the week).
- Weekend Stayovers: Campers can enroll in consecutive weekly sessions, and this option allows a camper to be fully immersed in camp life for 2 weeks.
- Transportation: To and from town (Nu'uanu Y) or the airport (HNL) is also an additional option.
- Mini Overnight Camp (Completed grades 1 -10): July 5 - 7
- Designed for first-time campers interested in sampling
overnight camp. It’s a condensed 3-day, 2-night version of traditional overnight camp.
- Teen Overnight Camps: Each day is packed full of special activities just for our teens!
- Leadership-In-Training 2-Week Camp (LIT) (Completed grade 10 or 14 - 17 years old
- June 11 - June 23 and July 16 - July 28
- Camp Assistant 3-Week Camp (CA) (Completed grade 11 or 16 - 17 years old)
- June 4 - June 23 and July 9 - July 28