Traditional Overnight Camp
Traditional Overnight CampKids and teens come back year after year for this five-night, six-day overnight camp that emphasizes personal growth through choice. In the mornings, campers choose activities that interest them such as archery, outdoor living skills and art. Instructors coach them through the week to improve skills and confidence. Later in the day, campers rotate through activity areas to experience all Camp Erdman has to offer including hiking, sports and swimming. Evening activities include campfires, dances and a weekly campout.
Summer Camp Rates (Completed Grades 1 - 10)
|YMCA of Honolulu Family Member Rate
Campers can opt to add on one of our Specialty Camps as part of their traditional camp week and spend four mornings immersed in the activity, developing skills and confidence.
- Surf Camp (Ages 7 – 17): Our surf camp is a great introduction to the sport of surfing. Our experienced and encouraging instructors will provide your child with a fun and safe learning experience focused on surfing skills, etiquette and ocean safety. Surf campers travel off-site to Chun’s Reef Beach after breakfast and return to camp just before lunch. $375
- Horse Camp (Ages 7 – 17): Saddle up for an exciting ride! Horse camp offers campers the opportunity to learn the ropes on how to groom, tack and ride at our nearby equestrian center. This is an introductory equestrian program. We do not recommend this specialty camp for experienced riders. Horse campers travel off-site to the equestrian center after breakfast and return to camp before lunch. $375
- NEW: Adventure Camp (Ages 12 - 17): This one of a kind specialty camp allows campers to experience the sights and thrills of the beautiful North Shore. Campers will get to summit a pillbox hike, snorkel at Sharks Cove, paddle board up the Haleiwa river, boulder at Waimea Bay Beach Park, and potentially more! Adventure campers depart camp just after breakfast with a member of our leadership team and return to camp just before lunch to enjoy the afternoon fun with their cabin! $375
- High Ropes Camp (Ages 13-17): Learn the ropes! Campers spend each morning mastering knot-tying and balaying, all while getting to experience all that our high ropes course has to offer in a much more advanced setting than our regular camp climbing program included in our weekly camps. By the end of the week, they will be prepared to lead their peers through the High Ropes Odyssey course! Campers must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate. $135
Mini Camp (For Ages 7-17)
- Mini Camp is designed for first-time campers interested in sampling overnight camp or experienced campers looking for a little extra camp! This three-day, two-night camp is a condensed version of our Traditional Overnight Camp program.
- Registration coming soon!
Teen Overnight LIT and CA Camps
- Leadership-In-Training (LIT): Completed Grade 10
- Two-Week Camp Session: June 12 – June 24 and July 17 – July 29 2022
- Camp Assistant (CA): Completed Grade 11
- Three-Week Camp Session: June 5 – June 24 and July 10 – July 29 2022