We Invest In You
The Y is dedicated to helping you to reach your professional goals through coaching, career pathing and a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that encourages learning at all stages of your career.
The YMCA of Honolulu offers competitive wage and benefit packages. Depending on the position and meeting employment requirements, some of the benefits include:
- Free YMCA fitness facility membership: workout and take classes at any of our 6 facilities throughout Oahu and have access to more than 2,700 YMCAs nationwide! Full-time employees get a free family Y membership!
- Up to 60% employee discount on Y programs, camps, and classes for yourself, your spouse, dependents 25 years old and younger, AND your siblings who are 18 years old and younger.
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Time-off benefits (vacation, sick days and holidays)
- *Y Retirement Fund: Y pays an equivalent of 12% of employee's monthly salary into the employee's retirement fund
- Domestic partner benefits
- Training and career development
- Flexible work schedule
*A great benefit of a YMCA career is the YMCA Retirement Fund. It strives to be a results-driven, high-quality provider of financial services and education to its three constituent groups: participants, retirees, and YMCAs.