We Invest In You
The Y is dedicated to helping you to reach your professional goals through coaching, career pathing and a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that encourages learning at all stages of your career.
The YMCA of Honolulu offers competitive wage and benefit packages. Depending on the position, some of the benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Funded retirement plan
- Time-off benefits (vacation, sick days and holidays)
- Domestic partner benefits
- Free YMCA Fitness facility membership
- Discounted program fees
- Training and career development
- Flexible work schedule
Another great benefit of a YMCA career is the YMCA Retirement Fund. It strives to be a results-driven, high-quality provider of financial services and education to its three constituent groups: participants, retirees, and YMCAs.