|Salary Range:||$10.10 - $12.00/hour|
Responsible for conducting the YMCA’s Swim classes. Serves as a representative of the YMCA by providing quality customer service, leads safe and effective swim lessons to all members in accordance with class descriptions. Works under the supervision and guidance of the Aquatics Director.
- Knowledge of pool safety and general water safety.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in teaching the development of swimming skills to others, primarily children aged 3 to 13.
- Ability to instruct and observe participants in proper stroke techniques while keeping all participants safe and comfortable in the water.
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- YMCA Swim Instructor certification or equivalent (preferred)
- TB test (required)