|Salary Range:||$10.10 - $12.00/hour|
Responsible for conducting the YMCA’s Swim classes. Serves as a representative of the YMCA by providing quality customer service, leads safe and effective workouts to all members in accordance with class descriptions. Works under the supervision and guidance of the Aquatics Director.
- Knowledge of life guarding and pool safety
- Demonstrated ability to teach the development of swimming skills.
- Ability to instruct and observe participants in proper stroke techniques
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- YMCA Swim Instructor certification or equivalent (preferred)
- TB test (required)