|Schedule:||Shifts available Monday - Friday from 5:00am to 8:30pm,
Saturday from 6:00am to 6:00pm,
Sunday from 9:30am-6:00p
|Salary Range:||$10.10 - $12.00/hour|
Responsible for the safety of members, program participants and patrons using the YMCA of Honolulu Aquatic Center. Serves as a representative of the YMCA of providing quality customer service, while meeting all standards and expectations. Works under the supervision and guidance of the Aquatics Director and/or Associate Aquatics Director.
- Knowledge of life guarding and pool safety
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- YMCA or Red Cross Lifeguard Certification (required)
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer/AED and First Aid (required)
- TB test (required)
- 1 year experience in life guarding preferred.