|Status:||Seasonal (May 22, 2020 – August 8, 2020)/|
To be the health manager for the camp; supervise health and cleanliness standards; work with camp director and staff, and help provide adequate physical health conditions for all.
• Licensed to practice in the state of Hawaii as a registered nurse
• Experienced with children and young adults desirable
• Ability to originate, update, and/or monitor health care, maintains records, and implements the health care plan.
• CPR/First Aid and AED (required)
• TB test (required)
• Desire to work and live in a camp community
• Must have current drivers license