Support Staff - Driver
|Position:||Support Staff - Driver|
|Status:||Seasonal (May 20 – August 10, 2019)/|
Support Staff fill many roles to support the day to day operations of camp, ensuring that operations run smoothly and efficiently. Roles include camper transportation, logistics and ensuring staff to camper ratios are met. Support staff also assist in anything needed around camp. You will also be assigned a cabin who you will support on a daily basis.
KNOW-HOW:The Camp Support Staff must have a thorough understanding of the YMCA’s mission and goals, and a desire to work with children between the ages of 7 and 17. The ability to use critical thinking to develop plans and solutions is essential for this role.
• 21 or older
• Current Driver’s License with at least 3 years of driving experience
• Experience working with children
• CPR/AED and First Aid required
• TB test required
• Drug test required random after the first test
• Clear drivers history (Copy of record)
• Pass the YMCA bus certification class, DOT class, and physical test
• Ability to be physically active all day
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org