Welcome Center Clerk
|Position:||Welcome Center Clerk|
|Salary Range:||$10.10 - $11.00/hour|
Position is responsible for customer service, providing clerical support for program directors at camp Erdman, accountable for the registration process for Resident and Family Camp programs, assisting with School and Conference bookings procedures and supporting all operations of the Camp Store.
- Provides clerical support for program directors
- Responsible for the intake of payments, essential paper work for Conference, School, Family and Resident Camp Programs.
- Answers incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate employee.
- Monitors Camp General email, responds appropriately and/or forwards emails to appropriate staff
- Maintains supply of program information for guests, mailings and marketing distributions
- Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner to on site guests
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff, volunteers, and the community.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and behavior consistent with the philosophy, values, and mission of the YMCA.
- Wear required name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with required dress code.
- Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Supports the mission of the Association.
- Acts as a team player communicating with all departments
- Must be people and customer service oriented, well organized, and multi-task
- Must be able to learn YMCA computer programs (Class, RE)
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Have a team-oriented attitude
- Patient in dealing with others – Speak and deal effectively with people
- High School Diploma / GED Equivalent
- Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
- TB clearance required.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Must be computer literate, accustomed with general office procedures, filing, answering phones, photocopying and cash handling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with in a diverse cultural environment