Summer Program Site Director
|Position:||Summer Program Site Director|
Under the supervision of the Program Director, this position is primarily concerned with planning, organizing, and supervising the daily operations of the Summer program contracts at the above listed schools.
- Requires understanding of child development, group work, program development, staff supervision & development, and general management & communication skills.
- Previous experience working with children and supervising others desired.
- Must be comfortable supervising multiple rooms simultaneously.
- Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to serving a culturally diverse population.
- Must be people oriented with strong communication and teambuilding skills.
- Must be well organized and multi-task oriented.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, and Publisher desired.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Two years minimum experience working with children or in a related field preferred
- Two years minimum experience in program planning and supervising others preferred
- TB test required
- Able to be CPR/AED and First Aide trained