Child Watch Attendant
|Position:||Child Watch Attendant|
|Schedule:||Monday - Friday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Salary Range:||$15.00 - $16.50/hour|
Position is responsible for supervision of children while parents utilize the fitness facility at the Kalihi YMCA. Reports directly to the Healthy Lifestyle Director.
- Supports the vision of the Association.
- Responsible for healthy and safety of the children in the Child Watch room.
- Maintain the cleanliness of Child Watch room.
- Conducts quality activities for children.
- Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff volunteers and the community.
- Wears required name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with the required dress code.
- Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Customer service oriented.
- Knowledge of general health and wellness.
- CPR/AED, First Aid trained required.
- TB clearance required
- Experience in baby-sitting or child care preferred.