A+ Program Aide
|Position:||A+ Program Aide|
Be a part of something great and join our Leeward YMCA team. We strive to positively impact lives and make a difference in our communities daily. Program Aides work one-on-one with students to provide a safe and nurturing environment after-school. Regardless of their needs, the role of our aides is to assist the student in functioning within the group setting.
Schedule: General hours are 1:45pm-5:30pm on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri and 12:15pm-5:30pm on Wednesday
- Must have good references, clear a criminal background check, and clear DHS fingerprinting
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must attend Child Abuse Prevention, Risk Management, and Group Management training provided by the YMCA within first 30 days of hire
- Must obtain First Aid and CPR training within first 60 days of hire (the Y provides opportunities)
Benefits for You
- Free Island-Wide fitness membership with a discounted rate for household members
- Employees with dependents get an "employee rate" for programs
- Medical & Dental plans available (must work minimum 20 hours/week)
- Flexible hours that accommodate the season/semester
- Employee wellness program & Employee only events (hiking, BBQs, finals week study nights, etc)
One of the best work cultures you'll find:
- Our Mission: The YMCA of Honolulu is a fellowship dedicated to putting Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
- Our Cause: Strengthen communities.
- Our Values: Honesty, Caring, Responsibility, Respect.