You will be asked to travel to local schools to pick up children and bring them back to the YMCA. You will be asked to make several trips to schools and to pick up children and bring them to the YMCA.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- CPR/AED and First Aid (required)
- TB test (required)
- Drug test (required) Random after the first test
- Obtain a Drivers History Report from Circuit Court
- Pass the YMCA and Department of Transportation bus certification class (YMCA will pay the fee)