Child Watch Attendant
|Position:||Child Watch Attendant|
|Schedule:||Mon-Sat 8:00am - 12:00pm and Mon - Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm|
Position is responsible for supervision of children while parents utilize the fitness facility at the Mililani YMCA. Reports directly to the Membership Director.
• Supports the vision of the Association.
• Responsible for healthy and safety of the children in the Child Watch room.
• Maintain the cleanliness of Child Watch room.
• Conducts quality activities for children.
• Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff volunteers and the community.
• Wears required name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with the required dress code.
• Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
• Customer service oriented.
• Knowledge of general health and wellness.
• Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
• TB clearance required
• Experience in baby-sitting or child care preferred.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org