Healthy Lifestyle Coach - Level I
|Position:||Healthy Lifestyle Coach - Level I|
Responsible for monitoring and facilitating the Fitness Center. Allowing all members to use the centers equipment safely and acts as a conduit for information regarding the equipment use as well as health and fitness resources. Attendants are responsible for providing quality customer service and cleaning exercise equipment.
- Have knowledge of health and fitness related issues.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to teach others
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- CPR and First Aid certification (required)
- TB test (required)