Healthy Heart Ambassador (Chuukese or Marshallese language speaker)
|Position:||Healthy Heart Ambassador (Chuukese or Marshallese language speaker)|
|Salary Range:||$20.00 - $25.00/hour|
Provide support to a group of Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring program participants as they adopt the habit of self-monitoring and tracking their blood pressure in order to achieve better blood pressure management. This may be completed in English, Marshallese or Chuukese.
• Must understand data collection and possess strong computer skills
• TB test required
• Some college preferred.
• Complete assigned HIPAA training prior to completing the YMCA’s Healthy Heart Certification training and annually thereafter. Instructions will be provided.
• Successfully complete (receive a “pass”) the YMCA’s Healthy Heart Certification training and complete re-certification training annually thereafter to maintain active certification status, if program is extended.
• Comfortable within the Chuukese and/or Marshallese communities.
• Ability to work with a variety of people within the Chuukese and/or Marshallese