|Salary Range:||$15.00 - $20.00/hour|
Responsible for dance classes for children from 3 years of age and older. Serves as a representative of the YMCA by providing quality customer service, leads safe and effective classes to all participants in accordance with class descriptions. Works under the supervision and guidance of the Membership & Performing Arts Director.
- Knowledge of designing, conducting, and implementing safe, and effective dance exercise classes using lesson plans and training tools.
- Able to communicate with parents and students.
- Able to work with young children.
- Creating and designing costumes for various dances.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- TB required
- 2 years experience in dance field preferred