Cause Driven Leader (Fitness)
|Position:||Cause Driven Leader (Fitness)|
Position is responsible for the delivery of great wellness floor service, the safety of members, and the cleanliness and safety of the wellness floor. Position is responsible for engaging members on the fitness floor and promoting fitness goals of members. Position is responsible for performing orientation for new members and youth to the wellness floor. Position is responsible for problem-solving to provide answers and solutions to member concerns in the absence of Healthy Lifestyle Director and upper management. Position is responsible for leading lifestyle coaches to promote a safe and excellent member experience on the wellness floor. Reports directly to the Healthy Lifestyle Director.
1. Must have a high school diploma or GED.
2. Must have excellent customer service skills (at least 1 year experience).
3. Has demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
4. Knowledge of general health and wellness.
5. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
6. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community both individually and in a group setting.
7. Proficient in computer usage and possess ability to grow with computer technology.
8. Ability to handle difficult situations calmly and professionally.
9. TB Clearance