Healthy Lifestyle Coach - Level I (Fitness Attendant)
|Position:||Healthy Lifestyle Coach - Level I (Fitness Attendant)|
This position is responsible for supervising and administering member/participant weight room and cardio room orientations, meeting and greeting all members as they enter the workout areas, scheduling appointments, and monitoring and cleaning the weight room and cardio room areas. Works under the general supervision of the Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator (Fitness Floor).
- Knowledge of member program designing and implementation.
- Knowledge of general health and wellness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- CPR/AED and First Aid required.
- Certification in Personal Training or equivalent preferred
- TB test required.
- 2 years experience in fitness field preferred.