Healthy Lifestyle Coach-level 3 (Personal Trainer for Adaptive Fitness/Adaptive for Disabled Veterans)
|Position:||Healthy Lifestyle Coach-level 3 (Personal Trainer for Adaptive Fitness/Adaptive for Disabled Veterans)|
|Salary Range:||$15.00 - $25.00/hour|
Under the supervision of the Healthy Lifestyles Department, the Personal Fitness Trainer will provide fitness assessments, orientations and workout sessions for the members. Duties include: working a specific shift on the fitness floor, providing friendly customer service, free fitness testing, free Healthy Start program, fee based personalized training programs and teach circuit classes.
- Must be CPR/AED and First Aid Certified.
- Must possess strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Have at least one nationally recognized personal trainer certification (NASM, ACEM, ACSM, etc.)
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience
- Able to work all ages (children to seniors)