|Salary Range:||$14.00 - $16.00/hour|
Performs clerical/business office operations provided by the branch location. Performs a variety of clerical and staff support duties that require a range of skills and knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Responsible for government contract recordkeeping/data collection and maintenance of such records and data in compliance with Federal and State laws and guidelines. Prepares program reports to fulfill contractual requirements of Kalihi YMCA government contract programs. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Strong work ethic, dependable and self-motivated
• Team-oriented; effective communicator
• Detail-oriented, well organized and multi-task oriented
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Office applications
• High School Diploma
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2 to 3 years minimum general office experience required.
• Clerical or administrative experience preferred.