Talent Manager (Temporary)
|Position:||Talent Manager (Temporary)|
|Salary Range:||$37,000 - $44,000/year|
The Manager will establish processes and best practices to recruit workers for the YMCA. They will be responsible for filling the needs across the association in our Aquatics, Membership, Healthy Lifestyles, and Youth departments. The Manager will support all applicants from receipt of an application, interview, references, background check, paperwork, placement in programs, and training. The Manager will act as a liaison between hiring managers and Directors, high schools, colleges, and other community organizations to meet the growing needs of the association. The Manager will bring innovation to the organization’s recruitment efforts and will help implement our 90-day on boarding process.
- Requires understanding of human development, group work process, program and staff development, skilled in general management and communications.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Windows XP, PowerPoint/LCD projector, and Google Suite.
- Must be people-oriented, possess strong management and supervisory skills, be well organized, and be able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and work with diverse populations (race, gender, socioeconomic status, education, age, cultures, languages, etc.)
- Leads, innovates, and communicates with empathy to establish, maintain, and strengthen relationships with community organizations.
- Knowledge of program fiscal management.
- Must be able to work with and lead a diverse group of individuals to produce a successful program experience for staff and participants.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, social services, recreation, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources or Talent Management required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a non-profit organization preferred.
- General office operations experience preferred.
- TB Clearance is required.
- Able to be First Aid and CPR Certified