Front Desk Clerk
|Position:||Front Desk Clerk|
|Schedule:||Sunday 3pm-11pm and Monday & Tuesday 11pm-7am (must be able to cover other shifts during the week 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and/or 11pm-7am)|
Position is responsible for the delivery of great resident service, check-in and out guests, ensure the safety of all guests by enforcing all policy rules. Position is responsible for problem-solving to provide answers and solutions to guests’ concerns in the absence of management in all program areas. Reports directly to the Office Manager and Executive Director.
1. Must have a high school diploma or GED.
2. Must have excellent customer service skills (at least 1-year experience).
3. Has demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
5. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community both individually and in a group setting.
6. Proficient in computer usage and possess ability to grow with computer technology.
7. Ability to handle difficult situations calmly and professionally.
8. TB Clearance