Front Desk Clerk
|Position:||Front Desk Clerk|
GENERAL FUNCTION:Position is responsible for customer service and program registrations. Reports directly to the Membership Director or Associate Membership Director.
• Meets and Greets New and Current Members
• Implements and leads projects.
• Supports the mission of the Association.
• Answers incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate employee.
• Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
• Membership sales and document preparation.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff, volunteers, and the community.
• Exhibits a positive attitude and behavior consistent with the philosophy, values, and mission of the YMCA.
• Wear required uniform shirt, name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with required dress code.
• Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
• Customer service oriented.
• Knowledge of general health and wellness.
• Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
• TB clearance required.
• Experience in customer service preferred.
• Must be computer literate.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org