Front Desk Clerk
|Position:||Front Desk Clerk|
- Position is responsible for customer service and program registrations. Reports directly to the Membership Coordinator.
- Supports the mission of the Association.
- Answers incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate employee.
- Provides prompt quality customer service in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with members, staff, volunteers, and the community.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and behavior consistent with the philosophy, values, and mission of the YMCA.
- Wear required name tag, is neat, clean and professional in appearance in accordance with required dress code.
- Exemplifies the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Customer service oriented.
- Knowledge of general health and wellness.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent.
- Able to be CPR/AED, First Aid trained.
- TB clearance required.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Must be computer literate.