|Salary Range:||$12.00 - $13.50/hour|
Position ensures the delivery of high quality services to children and teens involved in the Teen Program. Position reports directly to the Field Supervisor.
• Able to perform the full range of client care services related duties required in the delivery of Outreach services to adolescents.
• Demonstrate an ability to understand and consistently achieve program expectations.
• Facilitate and understand the dynamics of Individual and Group counseling/activity sessions.
• Ability to speak in public and present information about adolescent issues and YMCA programs.
• Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to serving a culturally diverse population.
• Have knowledge of community resources and how to access them.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School and 2 years work experience with youth may be substituted for the Degree.
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Current First AID and CPR Certificate.
• Current State and Federal Criminal History Record Check and Clearance