Club MID Site Director (Kapolei Middle School)
|Position:||Club MID Site Director (Kapolei Middle School)|
|Salary Range:||$10.10 - $14.00/hour|
Under the supervision of the Program Director, this position is primarily concerned with planning, organizing, and supervising the daily operations of the Club MID After School program at the above listed schools.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires understanding of child development, group work, program development, staff supervision & development, and general management & communication skills.
- Previous experience working with children and supervising others desired.
- Must be comfortable supervising multiple rooms simultaneously.
- Demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to serving a culturally diverse population.
- Must be people oriented with strong communication and teambuilding skills.
- Must be well organized and multi-task oriented.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, and Publisher desired.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Two years minimum experience working with children or in a related field preferred
- Two years minimum experience in program planning and supervising others preferred
- TB test required
- Able to be CPR/AED and First Aide trained