Club MID Group Leader
|Position:||Club MID Group Leader|
|Schedule:||Hours dependent on program|
|Salary Range:||Up to $11.50/hour (based on experience)|
Under the supervision of the Teen Program Director, this position supports and assists in the development of teen participants (grades 6 thru 8), through planning and execution of afterschool activities. This position works to provide a safe and nurturing environment in which teens can grow, while serving as a positive role model with which teens can develop strong, healthy relationships.
Group leaders take turns monitoring study hall, running large group activities, and leading one or two year-long clubs based on their personal interests (i.e. sports, art, science/robotics, etc). By providing various opportunities for teens to explore, we hope to positively impact this new generation of youth!
- Requires motivation/desire to help in the development of teen participants
- Previous experience working with teens is preferred
- Must be open-minded and willing to learn and try new things
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to adapt to change
- Must enjoy a high-paced, high-energy work environment
- Requires planning, execution, and evaluation of daily activities
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous relevant life experience/academic coursework preferred
- First Aid, CPR and AED certifications are preferred
- Must have a clean drivers abstract