Private Swim Lessons
8/1/2021 - We are experiencing a high volume of requests for private swim lessons. Requests are being responded to in the order they are received. We truly appreciate your patience as we work through the wait list.
In the meantime, please consider registering for group swim lessons here. Group swim lessons are currently kept to no more than 5 students per class.
Please continue to check back for updated information.
Private Swim Lesson Details
- Available for 3 years of age to adults
- Contracts include 5 lessons
- Contracts must be paid in full before the first day of instruction and are non-refundable
Benefits Of Private Lessons
- Swimmer will achieve optimal results via appropriate drills and activities.
- Swimmer will receive instruction on proper swimming techniques.
- Swimmer will receive motivation, positive encouragement, and accountability.
- For children it gives them the opportunity to build a relationship with the instructor. Great for kids who need individualized instruction and constant feedback. More flexible schedule is great for when your child has a busy schedule.
- For adults this is a quicker way to achieve the swimming goals you set for yourself. It also allows you to ask questions that you may not want to ask in a group setting. More flexibility allows us to work around your own schedule.
Individual Lessons Cost:
1 Student:1 Instructor Ratio for 30 minutes
$185 for 5 classes ($37/class)
1 Student:1 Instructor Ratio for 45 minutes
$250 for 5 classes ($50/class)
Buddy Lessons Cost:
2 Students:1 Instructor Ratio for 30 minutes
$275 for 5 classes ($27.50/class)
2 Students:1 Instructor Ratio for 45 minutes
$375 for 5 classes ($37.50/class)