Private Swim Lessons
8/12/2020- Due to Hawaii government order, our pool will be closed from 8/8-9/4.
Please continue to check back for updated information.
Private Swim Lesson Details
- Available for 3 years of age to adults
- Contracts include 5 lessons (30 minutes each) for a total of 2.5 hours of instruction time
- Two lessons may be combined if a longer class time (1 hour) is desired
- Contracts must be paid in full before the first day of instruction and are non-refundable
- Contracts must be completed within 35 days of registration
Benefits Of Private Lessons
- Swimmer will achieve optimal results via appropriate drills and activities.
- Swimmer will receive instruction on proper swimming techniques.
- Swimmer will receive motivation, positive encouragement, and accountability.
- For children it gives them the opportunity to build a relationship with the instructor. Great for kids who need individualized instruction and constant feedback. More flexible schedule is great for when your child has a busy schedule.
- For adults this is a quicker way to achieve the swimming goals you set for yourself. It also allows you to ask questions that you may not want to ask in a group setting. More flexibility allows us to work around your own schedule.
Individual Lessons Cost:
1 Student:1 Instructor Ratio
$125 for 5 classes ($25/class)
Buddy Lessons Cost:
2 Students:1 Instructor Ratio
$200 for 5 classes ($20/class)
Ready to get started on your first lesson?
Follow these easy steps: download our Private Swim Request Form, complete the form & bring it into the branch to register.