Private Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lesson Details
- Available for 3 years of age to adults
- Contracts include 5 lessons
- Contracts must be paid in full before the first day of instruction and are non-refundable
Benefits Of Private Lessons
- Swimmer will achieve optimal results via appropriate drills and activities.
- Swimmer will receive instruction on proper swimming techniques.
- Swimmer will receive motivation, positive encouragement, and accountability.
- For children it gives them the opportunity to build a relationship with the instructor. Great for kids who need individualized instruction and constant feedback. More flexible schedule is great for when your child has a busy schedule.
- For adults this is a quicker way to achieve the swimming goals you set for yourself. It also allows you to ask questions that you may not want to ask in a group setting. More flexibility allows us to work around your own schedule.
Individual Lessons Cost:
1 Student:1 Instructor Ratio for 30 minutes
$185 for 5 classes ($37/class)
1 Student:1 Instructor Ratio for 45 minutes
$250 for 5 classes ($50/class)
Buddy Lessons Cost:
2 Students:1 Instructor Ratio for 30 minutes
$275 for 5 classes ($27.50/class)
2 Students:1 Instructor Ratio for 45 minutes
$375 for 5 classes ($37.50/class)