Membership & Fees
Windward YMCA Teen Membership for Kalaheo Athletics Team
Are you a Kalaheo High School student on an athletics team? If so, the YMCA of Honolulu is offering a FREE Teen Membership through the end of October at the Windward YMCA thanks to generous donors!
- Full access to Windward Y's gym, pool, fitness center, and multi-purpose space
- A safe space to spend time and make new friends
- Fun social events and physical activities
- Opportunities for leadership and community service development
- A pathway to jobs at the Y and career development
Ready to Get Started?
- Register Online for your Free Teen Membership:
- If you are under the age of 18, please you will need your parent/guardian to sign a waiver form.
- Teens must also bring in a valid state ID, student ID, or most recent report card.
Safe Access Oahu Order
In compliance with the Mayor’s directive, effective Monday, September 13, all members, who are 12 years and older, must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours, before entering any YMCA facility. For more information about the Safe Access Oahu Order, click here.