Membership & Fees
Free 30-Day Trial Membership* at your local Y
Redeem your 30-Day Trial Membership by visiting any YMCA on Oahu:
4835 Kilauea Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
1335 Kalihi Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
94-440 Mokuola Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
95-1190 Hikikaulia Street
Mililani, HI 96789
1441 Pali Highway
Honolulu, HI 96813
1200 Kailua Road
Kailua, HI 96734
Or call (808) 531-9622.
*For patients referred by their physicians. Please provide your physician's name and phone number when you register for your free 30-day trial membership.
Exercise is Good Medicine
More than a gym, the Y is a welcoming community where people support one another in health and life.
- Make new friends! Play everything from pickleball to basketball.
- Swim in the heated pools or take aqua aerobics classes.
- Build endurance with spin cycling, Zumba, and kickboxing.
- Find your flow with Tai Chi, yoga, and Pilates.
- Boost your cardio with ellipticals, stationary bikes, and treadmill machines.
- Get stronger with free weights, strength machines, and power racks.
- Try an Ikebana, martial arts, ukulele, or hula class.
- Discover the joy of reaching your goals. Exercise can be fun!
The Y is for beginners:
- Friendly and supportive staff are available so you feel comfortable and confident working out.
- We welcome all ages and abilities. No gym intimidation.
The Y is for active people with busy lives:
- Exercise when and where you want with live stream and on-demand classes.
- 1,000s of Y classes are included, so try them all and find your favorite!
The Y is for kupuna:
- A great place to socialize with others and stay active.
- Numerous programs specifically designed for ku–puna.
The Y is for families:
- Where families can play together.
- We provide child care for your kids while you exercise.
The Y is affordable for all:
- Your health insurance plan may offer a free Y membership.
- Financial aid is available.