At the Y, we are for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership.
As a Y member, you can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico, at no additional cost. That’s more than 2,700 Y’s across the U.S.A. You can now achieve your health and wellness goals no matter where you are!
What You Need To Know
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- This benefit is valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Special memberships (including Silver&Fit, Active&Fit, Fit Rewards Hawaii, summer memberships or other similar programs) are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide Members will be required to show a valid photo ID as well as provide basic membership info such as your name and email address.
- All Y's reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.*
There are more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation.