Code of Conduct
At the Y, we expect staff, members and guests to behave
in accordance with our mission and values, respecting the rights and
dignity of others. We demonstrate Respect, Responsibility, Caring and Honesty by:
- Speaking in respectful tones, refraining from the use of vulgar or derogatory language and dressing appropriately;
- Resolving conflicts in a respectful, honest and caring manner;
- Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public;
- Respecting the property of others;
- Creating a safe, caring environment free of weapons and firearms;
- Participating in programs to build healthy spirit, mind and body; and
- Never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing or possession of illegal drugs or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on YMCA premises.
to the YMCA Code of Conduct is essential. Noncompliance may result in
suspension or termination of YMCA membership privileges.