A Message To Our Members
The YMCA’s fitness facilities are re-opening in phases, with limited hours and accessibility, to enhance the safety of our members and staff. We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so our teams are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. For information including facility hours, current offerings, group fitness class schedules, and more, please view our Welcome Back Guide & Reservations page.
Code of ConductAt the Y, we expect staff, members and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and values, respecting the rights and dignity of others. We demonstrate Respect, Responsibility, Caring and Honesty by:
- Speaking in respectful tones, refraining from the use of vulgar or derogatory language and dressing appropriately;
- Resolving conflicts in a respectful, honest and caring manner;
- Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public;
- Respecting the property of others;
- Creating a safe, caring environment free of weapons and firearms;
- Participating in programs to build healthy spirit, mind and body; and
- Never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing or possession of illegal drugs or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on YMCA premises.