The Y is Open: Clean. Safe. Welcoming.
Making A Reservation
Making A Reservation
Advance reservations are no longer required to use our outdoor and indoor fitness and wellness facilities. However, they are highly recommended for our pools and group exercise classes. While “walk-in” spaces may be available, making a reservation ensures you have a spot!
Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance, starting at 8:00am each day for the following fitness activities - mix and match fitness activities for a complete workout!
- 50 minutes for Pool Usage: May have only 1 "open" reservation for each of the following pool activities (Pool Lane Access, Stationary Water Exercise and Family Swim) at a time. You will need to complete your current pool reservations before you are able to make another reservation.
- In-Person Group Exercise Classes: May have only 1 "open" in-person group exercise class reservation at a time. You will need to complete your current in-person group exercise class before you are able to make another reservation.
Live Stream Group Exercise Classes: Y members may register at anytime for unlimited Live Stream Group Exercise Classes - more than 80 are offered weekly - through our online reservation system.
How to Create an Account & Make Reservations
You will need to create a new account on MotionVibe, our online reservation system, using your Customer ID number. This is NOT the number under your barcode on your keytag (scan card). If you did not receive your Customer ID number, please contact your YMCA branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your Customer ID number.
- Go to ymcahonolulu.motionvibe.com to create an account.
your First and Last Name and under “Customer ID” enter your Customer ID
Number which is located at the top of this email message.
[Note: This is NOT the number under the barcode on your keytag (scan card). If you have questions about your Customer ID number, please contact your YMCA branch or email email@example.com]
- You will now be asked to create a username and password for our new reservation system.
- You’re Set! You can now make reservations up to 2 days in advance, starting at 8:00am each day by going to MotionVibe.
- Click here for pictorial written instructions on how to create a new account and make reservations, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, at 808-678-4296 for assistance, or
- Call your Branch for assistance.
Download Our New Mobile App
your fitness reservations anytime, anywhere with our new mobile app.
You can now make reservation to use the pool and/or take group exercise
classes as well as register for live streaming group exercise classes.
- Download our guide to learn how to use our mobile app.