Support the Y
Recognizing Legacy Gifts to the YMCA
The Heritage Club, established in 1987, is an organization of men and women committed to ensuring the continued influence of the YMCA on future generations of youth and families via gifts to the YMCA Endowment. The Chair of our Heritage Club is Don Anderson.
Individuals and couples may qualify to become members of the Heritage Club in one or more of the following ways:
- Naming the YMCA Endowment as a beneficiary in a will or living trust
- Creating a charitable remainder trust, pool income fund, or life estate gift to benefit the YMCA Endowment
- Naming the YMCA Endowment as a beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy
- Establishing a named fund within the YMCA Endowment via an outright gift of money, securities, property, or other marketable assets
- Learn more about ways to make a planned gift here.
Gifts and commitments may be directed to benefit the overall work of the YMCA or can be designated to support a particular YMCA branch or program. It is the commitment, rather than the amount, that is the overriding factor in qualifying for membership in the Heritage Club.
If you are interested in joining the Heritage Club of the YMCA of Honolulu, please contact Kerri Van Duyne, Vice President of Development, at 808-541-5473 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact a member in the development department.