Support the Y
Ways To Give
Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Honolulu. Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information about gift planning. Thank you for taking the time to explore the benefits of planned gifts. Should you decide to make a gift, you will have the satisfaction of sustaining a strong YMCA that will continue to build strong kids, strong families, and strong communities for generations to come.
To make a planned gift to the YMCA of Honolulu:
- Make a provision for a bequest to the YMCA in your will or revocable living trust.
- Designate the YMCA as a beneficiary of retirement assets or insurance policies.
- Create a charitable gift annuity.
- Create a charitable remainder trust.
- Learn more about ways to make a planned gift here.
Contributions to the YMCA of Honolulu, a tax-exempt organization under the 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.