LIVE Group Exercise Classes
LIVE Group Exercise Classes
Our live group exercise classes are only open to YMCA members.
You can attend these classes by joining today.
Local Livestream Class Registration Instructions for Y Members:
Registration for our local live classes is done via MotionVibe, our online reservation system.
- Go to ymcahonolulu.motionvibe.com or our YMCA Honolulu mobile app to log in.
- If this is your first time using MotionVibe, click "Sign up now" to create an account. You'll need to enter your First Name, Last Name, Customer ID. Your Customer ID is NOT the number under the barcode on your keytag (scan card).
- To obtain your Customer ID, please contact us at 808-678-4296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will then be asked to create a username and password for our new reservation system.
- You can now register for live group exercise classes.
- Be sure to also download our new YMCA Honolulu mobile app on your phone. Instructions are here.
- Click on "Group Exercise Schedule" or "Virtual Fitness" to view available live group exercise classes. Use the drop down menu to change branches.
- Click on the class you would like to attend and click "Live Stream" to register on Zoom. Need help? Scroll to the bottom of this page for our ZOOM FAQ.
REMINDER: Please log into the class at least 10 minutes before it starts. We will NOT be admitting any participants into the class after it starts to ensure everyone has a chance to warm up safely and to minimize class disruption.
* Participation in Jazzercise carries an additional $15/month fee that must be pre-paid (regardless of how many classes you attend). Please click here to register & pay for your monthly Jazzercise fee. Once you've completed that step, you may register for class through your online (MotionVibe) reservation account. Only members who have paid the monthly fee will be allowed into the classes.
YMCA360 1,500+ Livestream and On-Demand Classes
Normally an exclusive benefit for Y members, for a limited, time, we're giving everyone free access to YMCA360 as a gift of health this holiday season.
Click here and log in using your email. [If you are a Y member, use the email registered to your Y Membership account to ensure continued access after the free holiday promotional period ends.]
Choose from 1,500+ livestream and on-demand classes and activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please register for a local livestream class using our online registration system.
- You must register for each class date/time individually (No series registration)
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email. On the day of the class, open the email and click on the link that says "Click Here To Join". Click on the link at least 10 minutes before class starts. You will not be allowed to enter the class once the class begins.
- If you lose internet connection during class, log back in to get back into the class.
- To join a national livestream or on-demand class on YMCA360, click here (ymca360.or) to log in with the email registered with your Y membership account.
For local livestream clases, yes, the Zoom Client for Meetings software is required to be installed on your computer/smart phone/tablet or browser. You will be prompted to install then when you connect to the class.
For YMCA360 livestream classes, no. You just need to click here (ymca360.or) to log in with the email registered with your Y membership account.
Yes! Please join the Meeting Test to ensure your computer is happy!
During class all participants are muted so you can only hear the instructor, the instructor cannot hear you (or your kids or dog). The instructor will unmute members after class to give you a chance to say hello to one another.
That is entirely your choice. If you want to instructor to be able to see you – then leave your video on. If you wish to just show your name and no video, then you can turn your video off.
Live streamed classes are only open to YMCA members. To learn more about becoming a YMCA member, please go here.
You can use the chat space to ask questions. Your instructor will respond at the end of the class.
Yes! There are multiple ways to connect your computer/smart phone/Tablet or browser to your TV. You can either directly connect your computer to the TV using a HDMI cable or can use Chromecast (be sure to Cast your computer screen and not just the browser tab), Fire Stick, AirPlay etc. Your smart TV may also have additional connectivity options.
For YMCA360, you can connect via Apple TV or Roku.