Youth & Adult Programs
Preschool & Early Learning Programs
Part Day Early Learning: PALS Club
For Ages 3-5 Years Old
PALS Club is a part day early learning enrichment program for toddlers 3-5 years old. Offered 2 days a week, for 3 hours, the structured environment is designed to help a child to transition from a home care setting and prepare for a formal preschool setting. Activities focus on social and behavioral skills along with cognitive, gross and fine motor skills. One teacher per 4 to 5 children.
Currently Open for Registration
- Option 1 - PALS Club A (Ages 3-4): Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30am-11:30am
- Option 2 - PALS Club B (Ages 4-5): Monday and Wednesday, 8:30am-11:30am
- Questions: Contact Judy (email@example.com, 808-739-7578)
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Option 1: Monday and Wednesday, 8:45am-11:45am
- Option 2: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:45am-11:45am
- Rate: $385/month ($308 per month for Y Family members).
- Late Pick-Up Fees: There is a charge of $5.00 for each 5-minute increment of care, that will be assessed for parents/guardians arriving after the pick-up window (e.g. pick up between 1-5 minutes late will result in $5.00, 6-10 minutes late will result in $10.00, etc.). Please have your exact amount of payment available as our staff do not have access to change, or the charge will be added to your electronic fund transfer account.
- Download our registration packet.