Preschool/Early Learning Programs
The Kid’s Prep Program at the Kalihi and Leeward YMCA is a great introduction to a school setting. The program focuses on enhancing children’s social skills by providing them with opportunities to interact with peers, introducing basic rules of sharing & "taking turns", and teaching children to "use their words" and put language to their feelings. Daily activities such as arts & crafts, story time, outdoor play, music & dance, and snack time are creatively implemented to keep your child engaged while teaching them age appropriate concepts. Space is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
For Children Ages 2-5 Years Old
- Days/Times: Mondays, Wednesdays & Friday, 9:00am to 11:00am
- Fees: $130 per child/month
- Contact: Shyann Fermahin at 848-2494
For Children Ages 24 Months-4 Years Old
- Days/Times (Two Option):
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Friday, 9:00am to 11:00am
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8:00am to 11:00am
- Fees: Varies by option, member pricing for family memberships
- Contact: Alisa Taniguchi at 671-6495
The YMCA’s financial assistance program provides families in need with financial support to participate in YMCA program activities.