What Nu‘uanu Y Offers
We offer a well-equipped fitness center and amazing group exercise classes. New members will enjoy the Healthy Start Room.
During the school year, our staff operates A+ programs at 5 elementary schools. When school is out, we offer Intersession and Summer Fun programs.
Winter Intersession Program
The Nu'uanu YMCA is offering a three week quality child care programs during the winter intersession. Activities include recreational swim, sports and games, arts and crafts, and weekly excursions. Click on the links below for more information.
Nu'uanu YMCA Youth Department (808) 541-5261
Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule: November 27, 2014
Turkey Swim 2014
The CourseThe race will be held on Saturday, November 22 and begins promptly at 8:30 am, at Ala Moana Beach Park, Diamond Head end, near the Magic Island parking lot. A staggered start may be used depending on the number of entrants. Participants swim towards the Ewa end of the park for 500 or 1000 meters, round the buoy clockwise and return over the same course, keeping the finish buoy on their left. The finish line is up the beach about 20 yards.
- $25, Youths under the age of 18, towel included if postmarked by 11/1/14.
- $35, Adults 18 yrs. and over, towel included if postmarked by 11/1/14.
- $40, late entry accepted until 8 am on race day for all ages (towel included if available).
- Online registration is available here. Use barcode 55215 to register.
- Or download the registration form and turn it into the Nu'uanu YMCA