Program Registration Instructions
We are in the process of migrating over to a new registration software. Please select the program you are interested in to be directed to the correct site:
Sports, Arts, Swim Lessons & Membership
Please click the button above to register for year-round youth and adult programs (sports, arts, etc) and swim lessons or if you would like to update your YMCA profile (address, credit card, etc).
Current/Former Participants & Members
- On the registration site, click "Sign In".
- Your Login ID is now the email address you have on your YMCA account.
- Your Password is your former registration PIN.
- If you do not have an email address on your YMCA account, please call your branch Welcome Center to have this updated. See below for branch phone numbers.
- Forgot your password? Click on the “Forgot Password” link and enter your email address on your YMCA account. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
If you have never participated in a YMCA of Honolulu program or been a member.
- On the registration site, click "Create an Account" and follow the instructions on screen.
Please review this guide to learn how to use on the new registration site.
Summer Programs & Residence
Please click the button above to register for summer youth/teen programs, Camp Erdman resident camps, and payments for accommodations/residence.