- Invite a friend for a 1 week free pass and be entered for a drawing to be pulled on at our Welcome Month Finale on Sept 29.
- Write your name on a pennant that will be displayed around our Branch.
Sept 5, 12 - 1 pm: Eh! What high school you went? Share what high school you attended and your "hana bada day stories" in a "talk story format' while enjoying iced tea and refreshments. Sept 8, 12 - 1 pm: Make a paper crane while learning about its history and symbolism Sept 12, 12 - 1pm: Calling all grandparents - join us for story sharing and prizes for the oldest grandparent, youngest grandparent, and for whoever has the most grandkids and great grands. Sept 19, 12 - 1 pm: Share & teach a dance from your culture. We'll also be learning different dances from around the world streamed from our big screen monitor. Enjoy ice tea and refreshments! Sept 22, 12 - 1 pm: Cultural Dress Up Day: Wear your favorite ethnic outfit and enter our contest!
- Sept 26, 12 - 1 pm: Potluck! Bring your favorite cultural snack-size potluck dish to share!
- Sept 29, 12 - 1 pm: "Brown Bag Lunch Social:" Bring your lunch and join us as we celebrate the closing of our Welcome Month celebration!
Sept 6, 12:15 - 1:30 pm: Potluck and PowerPoint on Financial Fraud: Bring your favorite dish to share. [Kalihi Y is making our famous Kalihi Lentil Soup, and serving fruit infused water and coffee.] Sept 6, 3 - 6 pm: Fermented Food Sampling: Taste and learn about the benefits of Probiotics and Fermented Foods. Tastings include: Kambucha, Keifer, Sourkraut, Yogurt and Dark Chocolate Samples. Sept 14, 12 - 1pm and 4 - 5pm: Healthy Snacks PLUS Throwback Thursday and Crazy Sock Day: Wear your crazy socks, fun outfit, or hairstyle from the past; and enjoy tasty snacks from our "Kalihi Hand-Crafted Vending Machine."
- Sept 22, 5 - 7 pm: Movie Night with Popcorn & Soft Drinks: Sign up in advance for a night at movies!
- Sept 25, 8-9 pm: Enjoy Granola & Fruit Breakfast Parfaits, coffee & tea while learning about other healthy breakfast ideas.
Sept 4 - 9: Cultural Week
|Sept 6, 10:30 am: Bingo Time! Sept 7, 11 am: Potluck! Bring your favorite ethnic dish to share! Sign up sheet at Welcome Center. Sept 11 - 16: Instructor Appreciation Week: Love your instructor? Bring a lei and/or sign our banner to show your appreciation all week! Sept 18 - 26: Member Appreciation Week with Free Health Snacks all week! Sept 21, 11 am: Enjoy a delicious BBQ
Sept 25 - 30: Sports Week:
Sept 22, 11 am: Zumba Glow with Ki'i
- Sept 25, 10:30 am: Sports Movie in Studio: Wear your favorite sports attire to watch and munch on nachos at our Sports Movie showings in Studio.
|All Month: "We are Mililani Puzzle Piece Art: Stop by the Mililani Y Office to design a puzzle featuring your name and why you enjoy coming to the Mililani Y. Each entry will be featured on our "We are Mililani" wall. While supplies last.
|Sept 5, 8 - 9:30 am: Coffee Social: Enjoy coffee and pastries while meeting new and long-time Y members! Sept 7, 11 am - 12 pm: Korean Cooking Demo: Hands-on cooking course - create and taste some lovely Korean treats. Sept 7, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm: Field Trip to HoMA Honolulu Art Museum
- be inspired by the art from cultures around the world. Bus
transportation will be offered to the first 13 people who register on
the sign up sheet in front of the business office. Feel free to arrange
carpooling with friends too! Please let Maisha know if you plan to meet
us there via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 808-275-4629. Sept 13, 1:30 - 3:30 pm: Canvas Painting: Get creative through your own work of art. Limited to first 40 who sign up at Mililani Y Welcome Center. [See Sign-up sheet in font the business office.] Sept 15, 8 am - 10:30 am: Pickleball Mini Tournament: Limited to 20 people, sign up sheet is in front of the Mililani Business Office. 1st through 3rd place winners get a medal! Sept, 15, 11:30 am - 2 pm: Around the World Potluck: Bring your favorite ethnic dish to share and enjoy yummy new foods and making new friends! Sept 22, 8 am - 10:30 am: Pickleball Mini Tournament: Limited to 20 people, sign up sheet is in front of the Mililani Business Office. 1st through 3rd place winners get a medal! Sept 22, 11:30 am - 1pm: Cultural Movie with Popcorn!
- Sept 29, 12 - 1 pm: Cultural Talent Show - share your cultural art of dance. Sign-up sheet is in front of the Mililani Y office.
|Sept 4 - 9: Sports Week Sept 7, 11:30 am - 1 pm: Tailgate food in lobby Sept 11 - 16: Instructor Appreciation Week: Love your instructor? Bring a lei and/or sign our banner to show your appreciation all week! Sept 18 - 23: Member Appreciation Week Sept 18, 12-1 pm: Bingo in the Lobby Sept 19, 11 am - 1 pm: Karaoke in the Lobby Sept 20, 11 am - 1 pm: Refreshments in the Lobby
- Sept 22, 11 am - 1 pm: Hamburger lunch
Sept 25 - 30 Cultural Week:
- Sept 22, 6 pm: Pop-Up Group Exercise Class with Cheyne in Founders (Pro Tip: Register in MotionVibe to ensure your spot!)
- Enjoy Tai Chi and Hula Presentations. Be sure to add your words of aloha and support on our Maui Strong banner.
- Sept 28, 11:30 am: Potluck! Bring your favorite ethnic dish to share - sign up at the Welcome Center
|All Month Long: Each day, pick up a new cultural recipe at our Welcome Center. Expand your palette and enjoy making delicious from around the world - from Asian, Polynesia, South America, North America, Africa, and Europe.
|Sept 12, 11:45 am - 12:30 pm: Drums with Dee! Sept 18, 4:15 - 5:15 pm: Zumba with Maile Sept 21, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm: Potluck from Around the World: Bring a dish to share from your favorite county. Sign up by clicking here or at our Welcome Center.
- Sept 26, 10 am - 12 pm: Monthly Houseless Service Care Event: Join our Windward Y and Daybreak Church staff and volunteers to help provide lunch, hot showers, clothes, and other necessities.
||We added new Fall Family Weekend Camps! Click for details.